Saturday, August 15, 2009

An Update On My Life...


Ok.. Where to begin? Well, I spent 3 days in the hospital with Brody... Apparently he had severe jaundice and a really low red blood cell count. The jaundice is gone... thank God! But, the red blood cell count keeps dropping. He's going ti have to go back for more blood work in a few weeks. If the levels continue to drop, he will have to have a blood transfusion. I pray to God we don't have to take that route.
A.J. (my little brother) has been diagnosed with cancer... the doctors said there really isn't much they can do. The cancer is in his lungs, vocal chords, spinal cord, and thyroid. This scares the crap out of me. He comes here every weekend to stay the night. I just can't imagine NOT having him here. He's such an amazing kid. He's so sweet and caring. I pray to God every night that he will be ok. The doctors said there isn't much they can do. I'm not sure if it's because it's too advanced or because they don't know what to do.... I am so scared for him... He's my buddy \! Jakob adores him! Please pray for him... I love this kid like he's my own...

2 comments:

  1. You are in my thoughts and prayers. You have been through so much. Praying for peace for your heart and healing for Brody and your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. (I have followed you from BabyCenter)

    ReplyDelete