Monday, July 5, 2010

16 More days...





















I cannot believe that my baby is going to be ONE in 16 days! This doesn't even seem real to me. I look at him and I still see this little baby. I know he's not a baby anymore. He's this growing little man soaking up everything around him. It's amazing to see how much he has grown in a year. He is so different than he was. I swear I had the most colicky baby known to man. He literally screamed 20 hours out of the day. It was hard but so worth it! Those 8 months of screaming hell are over now and we have this beautiful little boy. He's so happy and so inquisitive. He loves to explore anything and everything and he absolutely adores Jakob! I really honestly could not ask for a better family. I never in a million years thought that I would be here at 27 years old. I wouldn't change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment