Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Here we go again!!

So, about three weeks ago we found out that we will be having another baby!! This has been a HUGE shock to us because we weren't really planning on having another one, but, we're excited! I'm thinking I'm about 8 weeks along. Maybe a little more maybe a little less. I have my first doctor's appointment on the 4th then I'll have an ultrasound a few weeks later. So, we should know a for sure due date pretty soon! I'm a little nervous about having another baby so soon after having Brody but, everything happens for a reason. We are praying for a happy and healthy baby. I'd like a girl but, hey if we have another boy, we have everything we need! I'm going to try to keep up on this a little more with this new pregnancy. Once we find out how far along I am, I'll start doing belly shots!! I can't believe we're going to have another baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment