Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Brody Paul

Next Tuesday at 11:00am I will be heading into surgery. I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone! I am going to be having a baby in 7 DAYS!! That is a week!! I am so excited yet so scared! Today I hit 37 weeks which is full term so this little guy could come any day!

We were laying in bed last night talking about everything! How fast this is going.... How fast Jakob is growing. It's crazy! I wonder who he's going to look like. Jakob looks like both of us... poor kid! lol

It truly does go by so fast after they are born. I look at Jakob everyday and can't believe how fast he's growing! He's going to be a big brother soon! My little baby is going to be a big brother! Just thinking about makes me want to cry! I can remember the day he was born like it was yesterday... yet here he is running, talking, and learning so much everyday...

So, here is to my last 7 days of being able to cherish Jakob and have him as my only child. Because come next Tuesday, I'm going to be a mom of 2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment