Monday, January 3, 2011

I found a HOBBY!!




So, I started to get a little stir crazy while being a stay at home mommy to these two little men. After being bored out of my mind for months, I decided to give sewing a shot. I started off doing easy things like cloth wipes and small little blankets with ribbon. I've done some burp cloths and some PJ pants for the boys and Brett. I even made a rag quilt! That thing was so hard to make at first. I was having a hard time cutting out the squares until Brett decided to buy me a rotary cutter and a big cutting mat. I think he felt sorry for my big pregnant butt. It feels good to actually DO something. It gives me time to myself and it's actually very relaxing. I might even attempt to make a few cloth diapers before Myles makes his debut in a few weeks!
So... Here is my rag quilt that I am seriously so proud of! It turned out bigger than I thought it would which is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment